- Add a shortcut to open/close launcher
- Add arrow-key navigation within results (technically this already "works", except the issue is that the input field steals it. not sure how to remedy that without hurting one or the other).
Make texts easier to read (more opaque background?) Only show tooltip when text is truncated Hide "highlight" frame when cursor is not over any item
- When search results are incrementally added, opacity of result items which are already there should not change. Right now opacity of all existing result items goes to 0 and back to 1. (Will be fixed when this kde-runtime patch goes in: https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/104917/ )
BUG: the tooltip dialog can "stick" even though sal itself is hidden/closed, or unfocused. probably needs to be a timer-based close/hide event. This also applies to some failure to propagate in some form or another, the mouse leave events of the favorites icon.
- Brainstorm on a better way to choose runners, maybe a pop-out side panel? Would depend on runner extensibility (see below).
- Fix margin issues on items in the Favorites View (bottom row).
- For launchers with no icons, supersede it with the oxygen undefined icon, so at least it won't be blank/empty space.
- Launchers should be sorted alphabetically.
- After entering a category there is no obvious way to go back, add a "Back" button or breadcrumbs?
- Clicking a folder from the "Files" runner opens the folder in Dolphin, it should list the folder content IMO, just like one can enter a category
- Tabs on the top seems to be hardcoded, should they be customizable or at least extensible?
- Typing a search term in the search box searches in all runners by default, instead of the current one
- Favorites should save to the config. Currently having issues getting it to save *anything*.
- Hide the salviewer popup when an executable/item is launched. That would require some kind of signal from the qml side, connected from the C++ applet side, which would then send a dbus command. A cleaner route would be nice, but I believe that's the only way.
- Create a "Close" button rendered on top of sal. That code would have to be written *inside* salviewer itself.
- Install sal-qml as not only an applet, but a containment as well. So as to replace the current broken C++ one in master.
- Fix mouse area boundary issues on the Favorite icon of a Result item.
- Add scrolling of probably horizontal to the Favorites View, for when there's too many.
- Add enabling and disabling of visible categories (as seen from the "home" page).
- The first initial click of the launcher launches salviewer, but it doesn't display. The 2nd click shows it. Obviously, a bug.
What is the difference between "Categories" and "Apps"?
Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.