- Add a shortcut to open/close launcher
- Add arrow-key navigation within results
- Make texts easier to read (more opaque background?)
- Only show tooltip when text is truncated
- Hide "highlight" frame when cursor is not over any item
- When search results are incrementally added, opacity of result items which are already there should not change. Right now opacity of all existing result items goes to 0 and back to 1.
- BUG: the tooltip dialog can "stick" even though sal itself is hidden/closed, or unfocused. probably needs to be a timer-based close/hide event. This also applies to some failure to propagate in some form or another, the mouse leave events of the favorites icon.
- Brainstorm on a better way to choose runners, maybe a pop-out side panel? Would depend on runner extensibility (see below).
- After entering a category there is no obvious way to go back, add a "Back" button or breadcrumbs?
- Clicking a folder from the "Files" runner opens the folder in Dolphin, it should list the folder content IMO, just like one can enter a category
- Tabs on the top seems to be hardcoded, should they be customizable or at least extensible?
- Typing a search term in the search box searches in all runners by default, instead of the current one
- Favorites should save to the config. Currently having issues getting it to save *anything*.
- Hide the salviewer popup when an executable/item is launched. That would require some kind of signal from the qml side, connected from the C++ applet side, which would then send a dbus command. A cleaner route would be nice, but I believe that's the only way.
- Create a "Close" button rendered on top of sal. That code would have to be written *inside* salviewer itself.
- Install sal-qml as not only an applet, but a containment as well. So as to replace the current broken C++ one in master.
- Fix mouse area boundary issues on the Favorite icon of a Result item.
What is the difference between "Categories" and "Apps"?
Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.