(Arch Linux packages are not ready yet)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
=== AOSC ===
=== AOSC ===
Revision as of 12:28, 22 July 2014
- AOSC OS2 KF5+Plasma Next Spin: http://mirror.anthonos.org/os2-releases/aosc-os2-spins/kde5-plasma-preview/aosc-kf5_preview.iso
We currently provide Plasma 5 packages in the kde repository. They can easily be installed with the help of the plasma set:
# cave resolve plasma*
Three options to try it out:
1) For 14.04, on Kubuntu, Project Neon is available as PPAs which offers frequently updated development snapshots of KDE Frameworks. Packages will be installed to /opt/project-neon5 and will co-install with your normal environment.
sudo apt-add-repository ppa:neon/kf5 apt update apt install project-neon5-session project-neon5-utils project-neon5-konsole
2) For Utopic (will be 14.10) releases of KDE Frameworks 5 and Plasma 5 are being packaged in the next PPA. These will replace your Plasma 4 install.
sudo apt-add-repository ppa:kubuntu-ppa/next apt update apt install kubuntu-plasma5-desktop apt full-upgrade
3) Finally the Neon 5 Live image, updated every Friday with latest source from Git to run a full system from a USB disk.
- KaOS, for a test/live ISO, select kf5 version
- Packages are provided in the kde-next repository, use this thread for further instructions
Packages are provided in KDE:Frameworks5 and KDE:Qt5 repositories, for openSUSE 13.1:
zypper ar -f http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/KDE:/Qt5/openSUSE_13.1/ Qt5 zypper ar -f http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/KDE:/Frameworks5/openSUSE_13.1/ KF5
and openSUSE Factory:
zypper ar -f http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/KDE:/Frameworks5/openSUSE_Factory/ KF5
For more details see this page.
- Source: download.kde.org