Multihead is a configuration where you have independent X servers running on each screen, meaning you also need to run another instance of Plasma, Kwin, …
- KWin doesn‘t start right away but once started manually works fine
- KDE Splash screen doesn‘t appear on other screens than the primary one
- Localization doesn‘t apply properly on the other screens, e.g. Plasma seems to be in English all the time while other programs sometimes adapt the locale after some time
- Legacy Startup indicator (bouncing mouse cursor) isn‘t aware of the other monitors, the new Compositing one works fine
- Cannot create a default panel (with Kickoff, taskbar, systray, clock, …), just an empty one
- New application instanzes always open on that screen where another one is already opened instead of showing up on the screen from which they were launched
Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.