Getting the Code
You can check out any of these repos easily:
git clone kde:<repository name>
todo: add links to phabricator, once set up
Plasma provides components for multi-device workspaces. Plasma desktop provides has been providing a stable, versatile and modular desktop. Plasma Mobile shares many components and all of its underlying architecture with Plasma desktop, but provides a UI and features necessary and useful on mobile devices. You can find the source code tarballs of the stable releases of Plasma on download.kde.org. A listing of git repositories can be found on projects.kde.org.
As Plasma Mobile does not have stable release yet, we advise you to pull the code to create tarballs directly from our git repositories' master branches. Relevant repositiories for Plasma Mobile are:
General Mobile Components
- plasma-mobile: Components generally applicable on mobile devices.
- plasma-settings: Settings application and modules.
- plasma-camera: Camera application.
- plasma-angelfish: Proof-of-concept demo webbrowser for phones.
- plasma-samegame: Small example game, pure QML.
- plasma-maliit-frameworks: Maliit virtual keyboard integration.
- plasma-maliit-plugin: Maliit virtual keyboard integration.
- mtp-server: Maliit virtual keyboard integration.
- plasma-phone-components: Dialer and Phone shell QtQuick code, application launcher model, etc.
- plasma-phone-dev-setup: Default configs for Plasma Phone
- xbuilder: Script to set up an SDK.
- xutils: Utilities for the SDK.
- plasma-phone-sim: simulator for development of apps