"Plasma Mobile aims to become a complete software system for mobile devices. It is designed to give privacy-aware users back the full-control over their information and communication. Plasma Mobile takes a pragmatic approach and is inclusive to 3rd party software, allowing the user to choose which applications and services to use. It provides a seamless experience across multiple devices. Plasma Mobile implements open standards and it is developed in a transparent process that is open for the community to participate in."
- General Information
- General Information about Plasma Mobile
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Design Workflow and Resources
- How Plasma Mobile is being designed
Development and Testing
- Flashing the Kubuntu-based reference implementation onto a Nexus 5
- Installing with MultiROM
- Installing KUbuntu Plasma Mobile images with MultiROM
- Running Apps
- How to start run on a Plasma Mobile device
- Virtual Keyboard
- How to set up the Maliit virtual keyboard
- Development Setup
- Tips for setting up a development environment
- Where can I find the code?
- Package Repositories
- Where can I find reference binaries?
- How can I contribute?