Last merged: 05.02.2013 by aseigo
The workflow is as follows:
- To get a branch added to integration, edit this page and add it in the Requested But Not Yet Merged section.
- This should be followed by an email to active at kde.org mailing list explaining what is in the branch so everyone can watch for it in integration. The email should contain:
- What the branch does (functionality, bug fixes, etc)
- What needs QA and user testing
- Every Monday morning, all branches are merged into integration.
- Whenever a bug fix is implemented in a branch (tracked via bugs.kde.org in the active branch), that branch will be merged within a day or two (or Monday, if that is sooner)
- After a minimum of 1 week, and when the branch passes testing in integration, it will be merged into master.
Requested But Not Yet Merged Branches
This page was last edited on 5 February 2019, at 22:33. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.