Plasma 2014.6 is a whole new version and won't co-install with Plasma 1. Nevertheless some parts of runtime should co-install so apps using kdelibs4 can run under Plasma Next.
these overlap with KDELibs 4 equivalents from kde-workspace, no change expected
clashing files with kde 4's kde-runtime: https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/117884/
No reason why this needs to co-install but Martin asked. Clashing files with kde4 kwin:
- /usr/bin/kwin (due to be renamed?)
- libkwinglutils.so.1 (needs sobump anyway?)
- libkwineffects.so.1 (needs sobump anyway?)
- libkwinxrenderutils.so.1 (needs sobump anyway?)
- kwin_update_default_rules can be removed
Question: why did kwin.png and kcmkwm.png move from apps to actions? They might need renamed apart from this.
- liboxygen/ clashes and should be renamed https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/117770/
- kstyle/ oxygen-settings and oxygen-demo should be renamed DONE
- cursors/ all clash and should be renamed (or removed, why do we ship multiple cursors?) https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/117856/
- kwin-decorations/ oxygen-shadow-demo should be renamed https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/117773/
- sounds/ should all be renamed https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/117775/