This project aims to provide better integration of web browsers with the Plasma desktop.
How to install
The extension consists of two parts:
- The browser extension: A regular extension to be installed in your browser:
- For Google Chrome, Chromium, and Vivaldi: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/plasma-integration/cimiefiiaegbelhefglklhhakcgmhkai
- For Mozilla Firefox: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/plasma-integration/
- The native host: An application that runs on your computer that the browser extension talks to:
- It should be available as package from your distribution.
How to help
For help and suggestions, you'll find us in #plasma on Freenode IRC.
You can also browse the source code and clone it from git://anongit.kde.org/plasma-browser-integration.git