the plasma side of activities...
- play/stop/delete icons are misaligned
- iirc the list gets a bit funny when things resize or go away
- when plasma is locked, the activitymanager runs away. it shouldn't do that; instead it should disable the add/remove buttons (and maybe stop/play too?)
- we need a way to rename and set icon from the activity manager. that's the stuff that was in the containment config for 4.5
- support switching to other-screen containments (explained better on the Multiscreen page
- templates are only half-implemented. there's no js way to create a new activity, only new containment iirc
- activity manager doesn't show which activity is the current one. some sort of pretty highlight or something would be nice.
- those remove/stop buttons could be a lot prettier. hover effects n'stuff
- random wallpaper when creating a new containment?
- prettify the search filter?
- View::swapContainment could do with cleanup like Activity::open.
- we should hack something into Context so that it keeps the activity name in sync itself, instead of relying on Activity while KActivity* is in kdebase
- Activity could pay better attention to its containments, in case they get moved around by something else... it kinda assumes that it has full control when it doesn't.
- sorting of the activities (probably by last activation?)
- 'running'/'stopped' categories that scroll to the first running/stopped activity
- something in the panel that tells me what activity I'm on and lets me switch quickly
Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.