Plasma Active 2.0 Release Notes (version: 2011-12-14)
KDE Frameworks version: 4.7.4
Note1: We recommend making the installation with your device connected to the power supply.
Note:2 We strongly encourage you to change the default password by opening Konsole and using the passwd utility.
MeeGo Plasma Active Image
- Image Name:
- Sha1 Checksum:
- Md5 Checksum:
Default Login Data
- User: root; Password: meego
- User: meego; Password: meego
- Package List
Please note that only the MeeGo image ships the Peregrine Communicator app.
Image Related Open Build Service Projects
- The MeeGo Core packages are built on http://build.meego.com (snapshot 188.8.131.52.12.20110809.2)
- The KDE Plasma Active Contour RPM packages are built on Project:KDE:Trunk project.
- The Peregrine Communicator RPM packages are built on home:mdfe:peregrine project.
Known Issues / Errata
- Updating from Plasma Active 1.0 to Plasma Active 2.0 is NOT supported due to changes in configuration files.
- Bookmarks' icons on bookmarks boxes may change to text file icons.
- Tapping on bookmarks shown on the recommendations overlay adds them to a document box instead of bookmarks one. Tapping on those that have been added works as expected (opens active-webbrowser).
- My First Activity's thumbnail on the activity switcher doesn't match the actual wallpaper used on such pre-filled activity.
- Cannot go back if you tap on a link in the About app. Workaround: you have to close it (bug #288082.)
- Audio is muted by default. Tap on the speaker icon—on the left side of the top bar—to adjust volume.
- Missing support for AVI, MPEG, DIVX, MOV and MP3. Bangarang will crash by trying to play those formats.