Plasma Active 1.0 Release Notes (version: 2011-10-09)
KDE Frameworks version: 4.7.2
Information on building, installing Plasma Active and getting images can be found at
Note: We recommend making the installation with your device connected to the power supply.
MeeGo Plasma Active Image
- Image name: meego-plasma-active-one-usb-live.iso
- Sha1 Checksum: b7bc6f4c2dffe73c2d0b5a1b45ba9debbef509f8
- Md5 Checksum: 99546a9685749c85b04d022a1e6756c4
Default Login Data
- User: root; Password: meego
- User: meego; Password: meego
Please note, only the MeeGo image ships the Peregrine communication app.
Known Issues / Errata
- Resources may take ~3 min to load after booting up the device. We recommend suspending rather than powering down.
- Some resources may come pre-loaded on "My First Activity". They can be deleted safely.
- Resouces added on any activity may be added to "my first activity" as well. They can be deleted safely.
- Date and time settings: adjusting date and time requires root privileges. The default root password is "meego".
- Double tapping on some text fields may be required to get the virtual keyboard.
- Audio is muted by default. Tap on the speaker icon—on the left side of the top bar—to adjust volume.
- The Bangarang multimedia player plays only sound not images, after touching pause and then play (Bug 283091). Workaround: close Bangarang and open it again.
- Missing support for AVI, MPEG, DIVX, MOV and MP3. Bangarang will crash by trying to play those formats.