Plasma/Active/ReleaseNotes/1.0: Difference between revisions

From KDE Community Wiki
< Plasma‎ | Active
No edit summary
No edit summary
Line 11: Line 11:

MeeGo - Multimedia
MeeGo - Multimedia
   Audio is muted by default. Tap on the speaker icon—on the left side of the top bar—to adjust volume.
   Audio is muted by default. Tap on the speaker icon—on the left side of the top bar—to  
  adjust volume.

MeeGo - Multimedia
MeeGo - Multimedia
Line 19: Line 20:

MeeGo - System
MeeGo - System
   Resources may take ~3 min to load after booting up the device. We recommend suspending rather than powering down.
   Resources may take ~3 min to load after booting up the device. We recommend suspending  
  rather than powering down.

MeeGo - System
MeeGo - System
Line 25: Line 27:

MeeGo - System
MeeGo - System
   Resouces added on any activity may end up added on "my first activity" as well. They can be deleted safely.
   Resouces added on any activity may be added to "my first activity" as well.
  They can be deleted safely.

MeeGo - System
MeeGo - System

Revision as of 20:14, 8 October 2011

Plasma Active 1.0 Release Notes (version: 2011-10-08)
KDE Frameworks version: 4.7.2

Information on building, installing Plasma Active and getting images can be found at http://community.kde.org/Plasma/Active
Note: We recommend making the installation with your device connected to the power supply.

Only the MeeGo image ships the Peregrine communication app.

The release notes cover the following issues:

MeeGo - Multimedia

Audio is muted by default. Tap on the speaker icon—on the left side of the top bar—to 
 adjust volume.

MeeGo - Multimedia

Bangarang: bug 283091
   "on MeeGo: bangarang plays only sound not image, after touching pause/ and then play"
   Workaround: close Bangarang and open it again.

MeeGo - System

Resources may take ~3 min to load after booting up the device. We recommend suspending 
 rather than powering down.

MeeGo - System

Some resources may come pre-loaded on "My First Activity". They can be deleted safely.

MeeGo - System

Resouces added on any activity may be added to "my first activity" as well.
 They can be deleted safely.

MeeGo - System

Date and time settings: adjusting date and time requires root privileges. The default root password  is "meego".

MeeGo - System

Double tapping on some text fields may be required to get the virtual keyboard.