Plasma/Active/PA4/Alarms: Difference between revisions

From KDE Community Wiki
< Plasma‎ | Active‎ | PA4
(Added message entering problem)
Line 27: Line 27:
| Sometimes alarms get duplicated
| Sometimes alarms get duplicated
| when running on a device (and only there) sometimes the akonadi alarm agent gets duplicated resulting in alarms tha ring twice. Probable issue: the order in which akonadi and the code using akonadi are started
| when running on a device (and only there) sometimes the akonadi alarm agent gets duplicated resulting in alarms tha ring twice. Probable issue: the order in which akonadi and the code using akonadi are started
|
}}
{{FeatureProjectTodo
| Cannot enter message
| When I enter the "Message" field, the keyboard pops up, but whenever I tap any key on it, it disappears immediately without entering anything
|  
|  
}}
}}

Revision as of 15:08, 22 November 2012

PA4 tasks discovery process for Alarms application. Screenshots of the application can be found here.

Note: Running the application manually can be done with: plasma-windowed org.kde.active.alarms

Functional Defects

Method

One line per defect describing it. We will triage confirmed and unfixed to bugs.kde.org.

Status Name Summary Developer
TODO Application components In the org.kde.active.alarms package, there is a platformcomponents/application/ section which is no longer referencable. A solution for application components in this form needs to be found.

TODO Date/Time settings are theme specific The date and time setters only work when using the air-mobile svg theme as they reference throbber.svgz which is only found there. Problem: that element seems a bit mobile-specific: on the desktop the time settings should probably have a different look/behavior.

TODO Sometimes alarms get duplicated when running on a device (and only there) sometimes the akonadi alarm agent gets duplicated resulting in alarms tha ring twice. Probable issue: the order in which akonadi and the code using akonadi are started

TODO Cannot enter message When I enter the "Message" field, the keyboard pops up, but whenever I tap any key on it, it disappears immediately without entering anything

Application components

Proposal: "Application" FormFactor in libplasma, the application specific components would be loaded in form factor constraint events.

Method

One section per issue. User stories for workflow related issues. Include a problem statement and possible solution:

Problem: ... User story: ... Suggested Solution: ...

Status Name Summary Developer
TODO Title Description

Sample Description

Missing Functionality

Method

Provide a user story describing the workflow that is not currently possible. Implementation planning will happen in a second round. (So detailed solutions do not need to be suggested.)