Device specific workspaces
The Plasma Device shell that is used in the Plasma Active tablet shell is a generic user interface loader that doesn't provide any UI by itself.
The device shell will load:
- A set of QML files that will define the behavior of the workspace for this form factor, in the form of a Plasma::Package file structure
- That package may eventually load other packages via QML
- The plasma containments will be loaded and put into the scene
- Every activity corresponds to 1 containment
- there may be containments not linked to activities (e.g. panels)
Structure of the homescreen QML package
API of the homescreen root QML item
How to load a different default workspace
This page was last edited on 29 February 2012, at 21:38. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.