Known issues in the Plasma 5.11 release.
The KDE Framework KGlobalAccel includes a regression in its 5.38.0 release. Please use the 5.38.1 release.
- Not functional with Qt 5.8.0 or Qt 5.9 betas (see Qt Bug 58423)
- Integration features in Plasma still missing or incomplete (e.g. Pager applet)
- No Drag and Drop from X11 to Wayland windows and vice versa
- No support for primary selection (middle-click to paste)
- No support for tablet devices (e.g. wacom tablets)
- No clipboard history (e.g. klipper and clipboard plasmoid)
- XWayland older than 1.19 lacks features or has bugs, we recommend XWayland 1.19
- No focus stealing prevention for Wayland windows
- No window rules support for Wayland windows
- (Multi-)Screen configuration only partially implemented
- QtWebEngine crashes when used on Wayland Qt Bug 55384
- QtWayland: No support for animated mouse cursors Qt Bug 48181
- QtWayland: Dropdown windows closes on key presses Qt Bug 55403
- QtWayland: Missing compose key support Qt Bug 54792
- QtWayland: Key repeat settings ignored Qt Bug 55615
- QtWayland: Sub-menus may be placed incorrectly Qt Bug 50458
- GTK: windows don't have a minimize and maximize button
- GTK: windows are incorrectly placed
- GTK: latest version requires newer xdg-shell version which is not yet supported
- KWin does not provide window tabs
- Tooltips on window decoration buttons
Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.