- Mimetype support list has been synced with latest VLC
- The health of our users is very dear to us, so we've lowered the default volume to 75% to not blow their ears out in the event of failure or badly configured frontend software
- Volume application has been revised and now applies less aggressively. This gives PulseAudio a change to apply/restore its own default volume.
- Volume application and correct role forwarding into VLC finally make the PulseAudio notification volume apply properly to notifications issued via Phonon (VLC 3 only).
VLC 3.0 API Pickup
- New player role is being used to set the output category on a PulseAudio level. This fixes a long-standing bug where VLC based audio would always be categorized as video.
- Various deprecation porting.
This page was last modified on 23 February 2018, at 14:40. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0
unless otherwise noted.