- phonon4qt5-backend-vlc is a feature equivalent VLC powered backend built against Qt 5 rather than Qt 4. Phonon4Qt5 VLC is built from the same source; requires the cmake option PHONON_BUILD_PHONON4QT5, libphonon4qt5 and a separate build directory from Qt 4.
- Support VLC 2.1.0's upcoming appid API setting more application information for PulseAudio.
- Reduce performance overhead in audio/video-less setups by not loading dummy plugins at all and removing unnecessary dynamic loading logic.
- Internal API redesign to ensure important abstract code is executed.
- Partially backed new MediaController subtitle API (explicit font setting is not working as expected in VLC 2.0)
- Stride calculation when doing overlay painting is done correctly now (affects VideoWidget inside QProxyWidget)
- Queued tracks are now correctly played when the current track is about to end [r107118].
- DirectSound and CoreAudio are no longer marked as advanced devices. This makes auto-selection of devices work on Windows and OSX.
- Track selection on AudioCds via the MediaController is now working as intended.
- Prevent libpa crashes due to empty user-agent information.
- Reduce scope of non-reentrant PulseAudio envrionment setup. Limited due to missing API backing in libvlc [#321288].
Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.