Load a specific backend. The backend name must be the backend plugin name without file extension. For example "phonon_vlc" for the VLC backend. Mind that the backend must be in the Phonon or Qt plugin path.
Set to a value between 0 and 5 to define verbosity of debug output.
PHONON_PAINT (QML Branch only)
Set to change painting method of VideoGraphicsObject and QML VideoOutput. Can be:
- qpainter to force QPainter (will create an RGB32 QImage)
- Only working when a QGLContext is present (i.e. the output/object is in a QGraphicsView with QGLWidget viewport)
- glsl for GLSL shader painting
- glarb for GLARB shader painting
- qglcontext to force painting via context builtin functions (will create an RGB32 QImage)
Set to the full path of a platform plugin to make it preferred choice over autodetected plugins.
Set to a value between 0 and 5 to define verbosity of PulseAudio debug output.
Set to any number to deactivate PulseAudio integration completely. This can also be implicitly achieved by setting QT_NO_GLIB to 1.
Set to value between 0 and 5 to define the verbosity of debug output from the backend itself.
This value is passed to the backend's underlying library or framework's debugging system, such as via gst_init() or libvlc_new(). The value's interpretation depends on that particular library.
Set to C integer boolean to allow listing of all effect plugins known to GStreamer.
Set to a valid GStreamer audiosink name to force a specific sink (ignored when PulseAudio support is active)
Set to anything to activate display of frames per second. This only works with videomode software.
Forces a painting method on the GStreamer VideoWidget. Can be:
- opengl only if built with OpenGL support
- software paint using QPainter and intermediate creation of a QImage
- xwindow only available on X11, uses X11 overlay painting
Activates OpenMAX support on Tegra graphics setups. This only works with xwindow videomode.