Revision as of 08:06, 7 August 2017 by Sitter (Created page with "# Problems (upstream issues ought to be filed/subscribed to and mentioned here) * Content snap not getting installed if snap depending on it gets installed * Theming ** How...")
(upstream issues ought to be filed/subscribed to and mentioned here)
- Content snap not getting installed if snap depending on it gets installed
- How to get theme settings from the host into the snap?
- QtStyles are binary plugins and so even when we know which style is configured on the host we cannot just load it
- Icon themes in /usr/share and ~/.local cannot be accessed from inside snaps
- Same for mouse cursor themes
- Same for fonts
- There are no debug snaps making debugging of crashes nigh impossible. Possibly needs a way to catch and send cores and then retrace them server-side with (externally) generated debug symbol dumps?
- File IO requires xdg-desktop-portals (with patches) + snapd (with patches). Needs landing or something.
- No real way to run unit tests.
Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.