How to Update Qt in Neon
- Run both stable and unstable divert mgmt jobs to make developer builds go to /tmp/dev/unstable instead of /dev/unstable
- Cherry-pick this commit into pangea-tooling and let is deploy to move builds into /tmp archives
- List of packages for qtdoc rebuilds
- For these Qt packages merge in order Neon/release into Neon/testing
- For these the Qt packages merge in order latest tagged release from master into Neon/testing
- Let them build
- Trigger the builds again and check the turn green in Jenkins so they have built the new qtdoc stuff
- Merge other Qt bits and build
- Build stuff which deps on Qt-private-ABI:
- Copy Qt packages to release-lts, release, stable, unstable
- Build Qt-private-ABI-deps in each edition FIXME but this doesn't work for diverted dev editions
- Snapshot user and user-lts
- FIXME openQA checks?
Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.