The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
Upgrade Your KDE neon install to Focal 20.04 base.
Make sure that you have your important data backed up before attempting an upgrade!
1) Update your system using Plasma Discover
2) Log out and log back in again
3) You will be notified of a new release
4) Review the release notes from Ubuntu
5) Upgrader will run
If you have any additional repositories enabled you will get a message similar to this. Click close and you can re-enable the repositories after the upgrade if needed
6) You now get to choose to start the upgrade
7) Have a cup of tea while it downloads and installs the upgrade
Keep to keep the upgrade file settings.
Remove to remove obsolete packages
10) Welcome to your updated KDE neon running on Focal 20.04