This is for testing only, ***likely to break your system***
Upgrade Your KDE neon install to Bionic, Testing now Open
1) Update your system using Plasma Discover
2) Edit /etc/hosts e.g. with
sudo nano /etc/hosts and add
18.104.22.168 releases.neon.kde.org on a new line at the end
3) Edit /etc/update-manager/meta-release e.g. with
sudo nano /etc/update-manager/meta-release and edit
https to be
4) Edit /etc/apt/sources.list.d/neon.list with e.g.
sudo nano /etc/apt/sources.list.d/neon.list and replace
5) Edit /etc/update-manager/release-upgrades.d/neon.cfg with e.g.
sudo nano /etc/update-manager/release-upgrades.d/neon.cfg and add
6) Log out and log back in again
7) You will be notified of a new release
8) Review the release notes from Ubuntu
9) Upgrader will run
10) You now get to choose to start the upgrade
11) Have a cup of tea while it downloads and installs the upgrade
Remove to remove obsolete packages
14) Welcome to your updated KDE neon running on Bionic
Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0
unless otherwise noted.