|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Revision as of 16:54, 19 July 2017
KDE neon provides an easy and elegant way for people to test the latest from KDE, or use the latest releases of KDE Software.
#kde-neon on Freenode IRC
User Communication and Support
See social media links on http://neon.kde.org
Logo by Jens. It is intended to be varied, there is no official layout of it, use the logo only, text only, text on logo in fancy colour, go wild. Neon is a constantly changing target.
- Files at: https://share.kde.org/index.php/s/7l8XTrmMHkklkFd
- Concept explanation at https://share.kde.org/index.php/s/rj0ovspUYyiRCgZ
- http://neon.kde.org/ - Website, editable at kde:websites/neon-kde-org
- http://packaging.neon.kde.org/ - GIt repositories, see Neon/Git
- http://build.neon.kde.org/ - Jenkins CI/CD system, see Neon/Builder
- http://archive.neon.kde.org/ - the packages made by the system, see Neon/Builder
- http://files.kde.org/neon - Installable ISO images, see Neon/InstallableImages
- http://contents.neon.kde.org - apt-file replacement https://github.com/apachelogger/neon-contents-grapple
- https://hub.docker.com/r/kdeneon - Docker Hub Images, see Neon/Docker
- Jonathan Riddell
- Harald Sitter
- Valorie Zimmerman
- Jens Reuterberg
- Ken Vermette
- David Wonderly
- Raymond Wooninck
- Scarlett Clark
- ...you! Come and join us.
This is one KDE project out of hundreds. If you're looking for an official KDE distro this is not it.