< Multimedia | Sprint2010
Revision as of 02:36, 29 January 2011 by Nalvarez (format with bullets for readability)
- opposing use-cases
- from simply playing to all-encompassing app
- merging those two is hard to impossible
- we need apps to support both!
- online content like spotify
- we need something similar if we want to stay relevant
- access to more content you can buy
- deals with amazon, 7digital, grooveshark, ...
- same will likely happen with video
- amarok's interface is hard to use!?
- wiki page to gather pet-peeves
- hit-and-run mockups
- integrating nepomuk
- how to find good radio stations?
- lots of critizism for pulseaudio but not all fair - often alsa bugs that pulseaudio brought up
- a lot of things have been fixed nown in the whole stack
- situation is improving
- solution: make everything as optional as possible
This page was last edited on 29 January 2011, at 02:36. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.