User:Tdfischer wants to eliminate 100 rough edges in kdemultimedia for KDE 4.9. If you find one, add it to this list. If you fix it, strike it off.
- KMix is listed as "KMix KDE 4" in pulseaudio client list
- KMix vertical sliders look awful
- KMix wording for blank tabs is very awkward. "Recording Streams" instead of "Nothing is recording audio."
- Dragon's "last played" list is super tiny. Perhaps some Zeitgeist integration?
- When playing audio, the stream metadata on the window is large, unformatted, and doesn't say stuff like "Artist: %s", "Title: %s", etc.
- The "Play Media" button in Dragon should toggle to reflect what display you are looking at: media selection, or playback.
- Previous/Next chapter buttons in Dragon are enabled when they aren't usable
- Juk can take a long time to start up
- KMix dialog is really narrow by default.
- More often than not, you want to turn down a specific application than your entire system volume in the mixer dialog. Should move "Playback Streams" to first spot and rename to "Playback". Have a look at pavucontrol.
- Moving streams to different devices in KMix isn't immediately obvious. Who thinks to right-click on a slider?
- KMix window context menu is complicated. How is "configure shortcuts" within the context of Amarok's playback volume?
- It'd be nice to be able to right-click the popup dialog in KMix and move a stream to a different device.
- When the artist and album info aren't available, Juk just shows a mysterious dash below the title.
- Why show Juk notification that your album art is downloaded, when the dialog that says it is done has focus?
- Juk Tag guesser is undocumented
- Juk doesn't show the album art if you've just downloaded it until you change songs or views
- Phonon KCM backend has a big empty space when there is no backend specific configuration.
This page was last edited on 7 February 2014, at 13:13. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.