Welcome to community.kde.org, the working area for artists, programmers, writers, translators, and everyone that is making and improving KDE.
Newcomers are welcome, see Get Involved for information about starting as a KDE developer, artist, promoter, and many other roles.
The community wiki is the collaboration place for the community. It is used for publishing and sharing community-internal information. Work in progress or information targetted at very small groups of people is suitable content for the community wiki. It also acts as a staging area for content which later is moved to techbase or userbase.
Important note for editing the wiki: community.kde.org uses a hierachical namespace. Projects and subcommunities can add their own content under a top-level "directory" name. If you want to add content for a new project or subcommunity please add it under its directory and list it on the front page. Please check carefully if it's already there before adding new content. If you don't find a place and don't want to create a new directory, add your content under the scratchpad namespace
Most of the content, which currently is at techbase.kde.org/Projects should go to community.kde.org.
Hot right now
Policies, Schedules, Infrastructures and so on....
Further Information</translate> <translate>
Getting Started</translate> <translate>
Getting Help</translate> <translate>
- Help for contributors (non team-specific)
- Baloo — Metadata and search
- Bodega — Content publishing and delivery system
- Confidence — A password management app
- Calligra - Office and creative suite
- Karbon — Vector-based drawing application
- Kexi — Database creation for everyone: Developer notebook
- Solid — KDE hardware teams
- Sonnet – Spell checking extraordinaire
- Playground -- Projects that are not ready but still in discussion
- KDE Core — Core modules of KDE, including kdelibs
- KDE Edu
- KDE Games
- KDE PIM
- KDE Science
- Krita — Painting for Digital Artists
- Plasma Project Team Coordination
- Real-Time Communication and Collaboration (Telepathy)
- RKWard GUI for R
- Commit Digest
- Common Task Videos
- Community Working Group
- Country teams:
- Elegance — unify, utilize, and share functionality
- IUP ISI
- KDE — various documentation affecting the entire community
- KDE.org Websites
- KDE Documentation
- KDE e.V.
- KDE Mac
- KDE Mobile
- KDE Women
- KDE Promo
- KDE Sysadmin