Reason for this meeting
In recent weeks we have been stepping on toes with uploads and changes that not everyone understands. We need a plan that everyone agrees on and understands. We need follow each other in the same direction not different ones.
Steps when changing a design of it or adding/removing a feature: Since all the developers use KCI very heavily, it might make sense to talk about a change that might effect the way that it works.
Case in point the recent change to the way that KCI checks PPA's:
Planning for the Zesty Zapus cycle
(Released April 2017, EOL January 2018)
Frameworks tags on first Sat of the month and release on following Thursday
Plasma release schedule: [copied from https://community.kde.org/Schedules/Plasma_5; subject to change]
- 5.8.3 LTS Bugfix - Tue 2016-11-01
- 5.8.4 LTS Bugfix - Tue 2016-11-22
- 5.8.5 LTS Bugfix - Tue 2016-12-27
- 5.9 Repo Freeze - Thu 2016-12-29: Repo freeze, list of tars for release frozen today, no new repositories will be included in release after this.
- 5.8.95 - Feature freeze and Beta - Thu 2017-01-12 T: Message and feature freeze, Plasma/5.9 branch made
- 5.9.0 Release Thu 2017-01-26-Tue 2017-01-31: Final tag, only urgent fixes approved by release dude after tars please
- 5.9.1 Bugfix Tue 2017-02-07
- 5.9.2 Bugfix Tue 2017-02-14
- 5.8.6 LTS Bugfix Tue 2017-02-21
- 5.9.3 Bugfix Tue 2017-02-28
- Thursday, October 13, 2016: KDE Applications 16.08.2 release
- Thursday, November 10, 2016: KDE Applications 16.08.3 release