This page is linked directly from the Ubuntu Fridge, so please click here to return.
This page is aimed to planning Kubuntu meetings on #ubuntu-meeting on Freenode.
- Location: - #kubuntu-devel
- Clive Johnston's application for membership: https://wiki.kubuntu.org/~clivejo
- Xenial progress
- State of the Docs
- Kubuntu relationships with KDE, Neon, Debian
- more Kubuntu-devel list admins?
Note: Please add these 4 characters at the end of your comments ~~~~ so we get an automatic timestamp with your username on it. It will be expanded when you save the changes, so don't worry when you don't see the timestamp and username in the preview.
Before applying for membership, please read the membership page. If it is clear that you did not read it, your name might be deleted because otherwise the meetings will take too much time.
Please make sure that you have listed:
- Your launchpad page
- A signed Code of Conduct
- A good wiki page about you, and the work that you've done. See Tonio's for a good example
Note: Don't forget to join the kubuntu-members team on launchpad and make sure you upload a signed Code of Conduct
- Please read the NewMemberHowto before adding yourself. Only add yourself when you're sure you can make it to the next meeting
|Name||IRC nick||Wiki Page||Launchpad Profile||Date added|
|name||irc nick||link to wiki page||launchpad page||date added|