Krita Sprint 2011
- plan is the first half of the 2011
- LGM is in 10.5.2011 - 13.5.2011 (May)
- Calligra sprint in 1.4.2011 - 3.4.2011 (April)
- maybe Linuxhotel, Essen, Germany -- weekends available
- or maybe Blender Instiute, Amsterdam, Netherlands -- Ton needs more information
Fill out at least the travel costs and if you need accommodation and sponsorship. For the travel cost please give an rough estimate.
|Name||estimated travel costs||accommodation needed?||sponsorship needed?||Arrives||Leaves||Travel information||availability|
|Lukáš Tvrdý||not yet known||yes||yes||friday||sunday||by airplane or train|
|David Revoy||around 300€||yes||yes||fri/sat||sun/mon||by airplane (Toulouse)|
|Timothée Giet||around 300€||yes||yes||friday||sunday||by airplane or train|
|Boudewijn Rempt||not yet known||yes||yes||friday||sunday||by airplane or train|
|Sven Langkamp||Blender Institue ~80€ Linuxhotel ~0€||yes||yes||friday||sunday||by train|
|Dmitry Kazakov||around 320€||yes||yes||friday||sun/mon||by airplane|
|Silvio Grosso||n/a||not in Amsterdam||yes||friday||sun/mon||n/a|
|Cyrille Berger||around 150€||yes||yes||friday||sun/mon||by airplane|
- David Revoy
- Silvio Grosso
Possible other invites:
- maxy -- can help out with mypaint paintop implementation problems within Krita
- Peter Sikking -- we have set of the interaction problems in Krita (TODO: make a list of them)
- pippin -- discussions about the performance of the Krita
- demonstration of the various other painting software -- what do you miss in Krita?
This page was last edited on 3 January 2012, at 11:06. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.