Revision as of 10:14, 7 July 2010 by Boud (Created page with ''''THIS PAGE IS OBSOLETE''' Although some issues might still apply, this page is obsolete. It was meant to determine problems for the 2.0 release. == Krita problems == * Krita...')
THIS PAGE IS OBSOLETE
Although some issues might still apply, this page is obsolete. It was meant to determine problems for the 2.0 release.
- Krita should remember the last size and resize itself on restart (it seems like it just doesn't remember that it was maximised)
- the opacity slider in the tool option is missing the % suffix
- the toolbox is badly organized: the krita tools should be re-ordered to be in the same order as in 1.6
- the measure tool does not have an icon
- the transform tool does not have an icon
- the freehand tool does not have an icon
- associating tools with stylus, eraser and cursor is broken; the toolbox sometimes shows two
active tools at the same time, sometimes it's impossible to switch a tool for a pointing device.
- the current brush preview is scaled incorrectly
- the predefined brushes overview is scaled incorrectly
- drag and drop doesn't work (http://bugs.kde.org/show_bug.cgi?id=162881)
- it's not a bug, but something that needs to be done to make the layer actions work correctly: the layer items themselves need to implement something to show progress, for instance a blue bar behind the name.
- adding a filter layer crash (http://bugs.kde.org/show_bug.cgi?id=162869)
- mask filter doesn't render correctly (http://bugs.kde.org/show_bug.cgi?id=162871)
- when painting with a tablet, every time the stylus lifts from the tablet, the mouse tool option widget is put back, and on every stroke, the tablet widget page is put in the tool option docker (Note from Cyrille, I can't reproduce with an Intuos3, can someone confirm if this is still valid ?)
- filter dialog asks for a ruby interpreter before it shows (http://bugs.kde.org/show_bug.cgi?id=162878)
- the first selected filter is applied, even if another one was active on "OK" (http://bugs.kde.org/show_bug.cgi?id=162879)
- the filter settings should be fed to the mask with a timer delay, just like in 1.6 for the active preview: this is way too slow (http://bugs.kde.org/show_bug.cgi?id=162880)
This page was last edited on 7 July 2010, at 10:14. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.