Dmitry's Wokrboard howto
There are four columns for bugs in this workboard on the phabricator.
- Needs Info — the bug has been checked/answered, but it needs more info from the community. It might need some more details, comments or GUI designs.
- Minor Fix — quick reproducible bug that can be fixed in spare time in a couple of hours.
- Triaged — usual bugs that should be worked on. Preferably, the bug should be reproducible. If not, it will be moved back to Needs Info column. The bugs at the top has higher priority than the ones at the bottom.
So the general recommendations are:
- If the bug is really small and easy to fix (< 1 day of work), put it into the Minor Fix column in the order of importance
- If the bug is complex enough, make sure the bug is reproducible (preferably, ask on IRC) and put it into the Triaged column.
Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.