Krita/Docs/Bug Naming Policy
- initially a bug comes in this state, when being triaged the bug should move either into CONFIRMED or NEEDSINFO
- at least one developer or a member of Krita community managed to reproduce this bug. The bug in this state should be clear enough so the developers could reproduce it on their own computer. Please consult this guideline to check if there is enough information in the bug.
- the developer took this bug but didn't manage to reproduce it yet
- ASSIGNED + 'reproducible' keyword
- the developer managed to reproduce this bug
- neither developer nor community members could reproduce this bug and need some more info from the reporter. When answering the reporter should reset this bug into UNCONFIRMED state again. After a month without a reply from a reporter the developers will close the bug as WORKSFORME
- when neither developers nor a community can reproduce the bug and the reporter cannot provide any more information. This bug can still be reopened by the users.
Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.