< Krita | Docs
Revision as of 08:41, 5 November 2015 by Dmitry (Created page with "= Animation features GUI list = == Animation Docker == Allows: # Control current time and playback parameters # Control playback range # Create/Copy/Remove current frame # A...")
Animation features GUI list
- Control current time and playback parameters
- Control playback range
- Create/Copy/Remove current frame
- Activate "Auto Frame Mode" which creates a frame on the first stroke on it
- Configure onion skins
- active layer --- a highlighted row in the table. One can change active layer by clicking on the layer's name at the left header. It is not possible to change a layer by clicking inside the table for not disturbing user when scrubbing on the timeline
- current time --- a highlighted column in the table. Shows current image time.
- active frame --- a frame of the active layer at the current time position. Active frame is always marked with a small circle inside. All editing operations happen with this frame only! WARNING: don't mix it with current selection!
- current selection --- just a selection. Can be created by mouse or keyboard. One can right-click on it to get a context menu to add/remove frames at that position. WARNING: active frame should not necessarily be a part of the selection; painting happens in the active frame, not in the selection
- cached frames --- the gray rectangles at the top header show if the corresponding image frame is cached or not. Cache is used for 1) playback; 2) scrubbing.
- framerate --- the ruler at the top is divided into small sections, multiples of the framerate. Multiples of the framerate has double-line mark, and smaller counts have small single-line marks
Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.