Snapshots of Kexi aka nightly builds.
So called Nightly builds listed here:
- test of stable version (3.2.0): https://binary-factory.kde.org/job/Kexi_stable_flatpak/
- development (experimental) version (3.3.0 Alpha): https://binary-factory.kde.org/job/Kexi_flatpak/
These are distribution-independent Flatpak repositories. How to use Flatpak is documented at https://flatpak.org.
Short Flatpak How To
- (one time) install Flatpak tools (see https://flatpak.org)
- (one time) add the KDE repository http://distribute.kde.org/flatpak-apps-testing to your Flatpak setup (use command line):
flatpak remote-add --if-not-exists kde http://distribute.kde.org/flatpak-apps-testing
- (one time) to install stable version of KEXI:
flatpak install kde org.kde.kexi-stable
- (one time) to install experimental (development) version of KEXI:
flatpak install kde org.kde.kexi
- to run KEXI (either version, you can make a shortcut or script for easy use):
flatpak run org.kde.kexi-stable flatpak run org.kde.kexi
- To update KEXI (either version, no need to uninstall first):
flatpak update kde org.kde.kexi-stable flatpak update kde org.kde.kexi
- or update all installed Flatpak apps (so KEXI is updated too):
- to uninstall KEXI (either version):
flatpak uninstall kde org.kde.kexi flatpak uninstall kde org.kde.kexi-stable
So called Nightly builds. Pick one of them:
- test of stable version (3.2.0): https://binary-factory.kde.org/job/Kexi_Release_win64/
- development (experimental) version (3.3.0 Alpha): https://binary-factory.kde.org/job/Kexi_Nightly_win64/
In the Last Successful Artifacts section of the above pages click either:
- kexi-*******.7z for a 7z archive and when it downloads just uncompress it (using 7-Zip program) to your folder of choice and run kexi-***.exe program.
- or kexi-*******.exe installer and when it downloads run it and let the installer guide you.
- You can uncompress as many versions of KEXI from the 7z archive at the same time as you want.
- You can install as many minor versions of KEXI using the installer as you want, e.g. 3.2, 3.3, 3.4...
To be announced. Ask us about availability.
No longer supported, at least for now.