Snapshots of Kexi aka nightly builds.
So called Nightly builds:
- test of stable version (3.2.0): https://binary-factory.kde.org/job/Kexi_stable_flatpak/
- development (experimental) version (3.3.0 Alpha): https://binary-factory.kde.org/job/Kexi_flatpak/
So called Nightly builds. Pick one of them:
- test of stable version (3.2.0): https://binary-factory.kde.org/job/Kexi_Release_win64/
- development (experimental) version (3.3.0 Alpha): https://binary-factory.kde.org/job/Kexi_Nightly_win64/
In the Last Successful Artifacts section of the above pages click either:
- kexi-*******.7z for a 7z archive and when it downloads just uncompress it (using 7-Zip program) to your folder of choice and run kexi-***.exe program.
- or kexi-*******.exe installer and when it downloads run it and let the installer guide you.
- You can uncompress as many versions of KEXI from the 7z archive at the same time as you want.
- You can install as many minor versions of KEXI using the installer as you want, e.g. 3.2, 3.3, 3.4...
To be announced. Ask us about availability.
No longer supported, at least for now.