Revision as of 17:58, 6 December 2010 by Cyrille (Created page with ';[http://github.com/hjiang/linqxx/wikis Linq++]:A simple experimental implementation of a LINQ-like query language for C++ containers. ;[http://www.fmsinc.com/MicrosoftAccess/200...')
- A simple experimental implementation of a LINQ-like query language for C++ containers.
- What users hate and what like about MSA 2k7
- An experimental, an object oriented, semistructured Database Management System.
- web-based forms, compare to kexi web forms...
- Quick Reference Guides to Popular Software
- good idea for koffice apps
- Kexi commit RSS
- Customize here
- Qt Property Browser
- Qt Solution similar to our KoProperty2. But at the time of writing the former we did not have access to LGPLed Qt Property Browser.
- Open Source string template system based on the Django template system from the Django project
- A network wrapper for SQLite
- A set of Oracle to Kopi (a Java based framework) migration tools providing automatic translation of your Oracle PL/SQL, Forms and Reports applications.
- An open-source multi-platform database management GUI that supports accessing most of the common database platforms in use, including Oracle, MySQL, Postgres, and ODBC.
- Enable searching actions by name like on Mac   (or Plasma)
- Menu ideas :
- Pontoon - interesting approach to localization
- Use Open Database License (ODbL) for example Kexi databases
- Idea for Improvement of Tabbed Toolbars
- Opera visual tabs
- OData, the Open Data Protocol, is a Web protocol for querying and updating data. Even MSA can support it.
- Finally add support for themes/color palettes like in MSO
- Ribbon Designer
- what's new in 'the other' GUI impl.
- Theme Builder
- It would be far easier to implement ODF replacement, since iunlike MSOOXML, ODF shares more styles with the same XML markup across apps. For Kexi Forms and Reports themes is a TODO as well.
- Developing Access 2007 Solutions with Native C or C++
- MSA 2k10 gets a kind of triggers
- Netbeans GUI looks similar to Kexi 2 GUI in some aspects
- Total Access Statistics 2010 for MSA 2010
- Beyond generic databases...
- Qtitan DataGrid
- Ideas for grouping
Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.