< Kexi | Junior Jobs
Revision as of 08:09, 11 September 2014 by Jstaniek (Created page with "'''Status: UNASSIGNED''', '''Target: 2.8/2.9''', Difficulty: EASY Proposed and mentored by ~~~~ __TOC__ ==The Goal== Small (usability) improvements in Kexi Reports. ==The L...")
Status: UNASSIGNED, Target: 2.8/2.9, Difficulty: EASY
Small (usability) improvements in Kexi Reports.
Pick one from this list. Create a bugs.kde.org entry for non-trivial improvements. Use reviewboard.
- [2.9] Add visible "value" property to all report elements. If element has proper data source assignment, the value is ignored but otherwise it's displayed as "static" data. Example: value of boolean type for the check box
- [2.9] improve the placeholders for elements in design mode: translate them too. ": field" is not quite good. Consult for jstaniek for the ultimate design.
- [2.8] when inserting lines by single click, the object is too small.
- [2.9] Rename visible caption of "Check" to "Check Box", "Web" to "Web Page"
- [2.9] Improve appearance of report check box element of style "Dot", it currently looks like a radio button, what is misleading: 
- [2.9] Improve appearance of check box in tabular view when the value is NULL and required == false:  -- the "?" mark is misplaced a bit
Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.