The KEXI Team values your input and questions!
Recommended forms of contact
All forms of contact are open for everybody.
- KEXI Forums at forum.kde.org/kexi, in particular:
- KEXI News & Discussion forum for publishing news and discussions about KEXI (a good for to contribute to KEXI!)
- KEXI Help forum for asking for help and assistance (note, uploading images is not supported there, use external storage at https://share.kde.org and insert [img]https://share.kde.org/index.php/s/someexamplelink[/img] tags in your forum posts)
- Mailing lists:
- [email protected] mailing list for KEXI users, where they can ask for help and assistance, and find some news
- [email protected] mailing list dedicated for KEXI contributors, useful to be discuss KEXI matters with others, manage the development process, and to efficient contact with other people involved in the project
Contact in other languages:
- [email protected] Polish mailing list - polska lista dyskusyjna, gdzie można uzyskać pomoc dotyczącą użycia programu KEXI
Real-time contact with contributors and other users:
- Telegram group: kexi_project (Install Telegram app for that first, see also Telegram)
- IRC channel: #kexi on irc.freenode.net, Web-based chat is also available.
Donate money to the KEXI project, one time or every month: https://salt.bountysource.com/checkout/amount?team=kexi
Quick link: http://kexi-project.org/donate
Requesting a feature, enhancement or a fix
- Who codes decides. Who donates decides too. Decide on feature, enhancement or fix that will be developed next for you in KEXI!
- Add an Issue at https://github.com/staniek/kexi/issues and click a Post a bounty on it! link on the bottom of your reported issue. Or visit https://www.bountysource.com/teams/kexi/issues and click on your reported issue.
- The bounty system is hooked into Issues tracking system of GitHub, we're sorry for inconvenience because bugs.kde.org is our official bug tracking. Anyway, report an issue on GitHub add a and we'll handle the rest for you. Or send us the request by email or via bugs.kde.org. Whatever suits you.
- More information on how Bounties work: github.com/bountysource.
- We use pages of this wiki for design blueprints. Each such design page related to a bounty is listed on https://community.kde.org/Category:Kexi_Bounties.
Contact active contributors directly
- Jarosław Staniek, Project Maintainer and core developer: [email protected]
- Adam Pigg, core developer, [email protected]