The KEXI Team values your input and questions!
Recommended forms of contact
All forms of contact are open for everybody.
- KEXI Forums at forum.kde.org/kexi, in particular:
- Mailing lists:
- [email protected] mailing list for KEXI users, where they can ask for help and assistance, and find some news
- [email protected] mailing list dedicated for KEXI contributors, useful to be discuss KEXI matters with others, manage the development process, and to efficient contact with other people involved in the project
- Development IRC channel: #kexi on irc.freenode.net for inexpensive realtime contact with contributors.
- Web-based KEXI IRC chat is also available.
Donate money to the KEXI project, one time or every month: https://salt.bountysource.com/checkout/amount?team=kexi
Quick link: http://kexi-project.org/donate
Requesting a feature, enhancement or a fix
- Who codes decides. Who donates decides too. Decide on feature, enhancement or fix that will be developed next for you in KEXI!
- Add an Issue at https://github.com/staniek/kexi/issues and click a Post a bounty on it! link on the bottom of your reported issue. Or visit https://www.bountysource.com/teams/kexi/issues and click on your reported issue.
- The bounty system is hooked into Issues tracking system of GitHub, we're sorry for inconvenience because bugs.kde.org is our official bug tracking. Anyway, report an issue on GitHub add a and we'll handle the rest for you. Or send us the request by email or via bugs.kde.org. Whatever suits you.
- More information on how Bounties work: github.com/bountysource.
- We use pages of this wiki for design blueprints. Each such design page related to a bounty is listed on https://community.kde.org/Category:Kexi_Bounties.
Contact active contributors directly
- Jarosław Staniek, Project Maintainer and core developer: [email protected]
- Adam Pigg, core developer, [email protected]