The Kexi Team values your input and questions!
Recommended forms of contact
All forms of contact are open for everybody.
- Mailing lists:
- email@example.com mailing list for Kexi users, where they can ask for help and assistance, and find some news
- firstname.lastname@example.org mailing list dedicated for Kexi contributors, useful to be discuss Kexi matters with others, manage the development process, and to efficient contact with other people involved in the project
|For technical reasons please don’t send attachments bigger than 140KiB to the mailing lists or your emails will be rejected. To share big please use https://share.kde.org and only insert links in your posts.|
Donate money to the Kexi project, one time or every month: https://salt.bountysource.com/checkout/amount?team=kexi
Requesting a feature, enhancement or a fix
- Who codes decides. Who donates decides too. Decide on feature, enhancement or fix that will be developed next for you in Kexi!
- Add an Issue at https://github.com/staniek/kexi/issues and click a Post a bounty on it! link on the bottom of your reported issue. Or visit https://www.bountysource.com/teams/kexi/issues and click on your reported issue.
- The bounty system is hooked into Issues tracking system of GitHub, we're sorry for inconvenience because bugs.kde.org is our official bug tracking. Anyway, report an issue on GitHub add a and we'll handle the rest for you. Or send us the request by email or via bugs.kde.org. Whatever suits you.
- More information on how Bounties work: github.com/bountysource.
- We use pages of this wiki for design blueprints. Each such design page related to a bounty is listed on https://community.kde.org/Category:Kexi_Bounties.
Even small monthly donation via Bountysource Salt ($5 or more) helps to reliably and predictably fund ongoing Open Source development of Kexi! More info.
Contact active contributors directly
Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0
unless otherwise noted.