Welcome to the Kexi Development Wiki. This is a new place used instead of the old wiki.
- For starters: Contact, Contributing, Documentation, Tutorials and Samples, Wiki editing hints
- Policies, especially including: commit, licensing, coding style (inherited from KDElibs) policies, see also Common programming mistakes
- Kexi within Calligra:
- Releases - pages used during the development of Kexi 2.x
- Porting to Qt 4/KDElibs 4
- KexiDB (see also Predicate)
- Plugins: Tables, Queries, Forms, Reports, Scripts, Macros
- Junior Jobs
- Links to interesting projects and competition
Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.