Last update in August 2015. also see our Kanboard
- Alternative timeline view specialised on editing transitions (snapshot, just for demonstration; click for full size and see the SVG in the refactoring branch for infinite size):
- What are the git branches used for
- Code documentation
- give big-picture views (explain to someone new to the code what it does, why it is required, and who it interacts with)
- Break big classes into smaller ones (targetting the refactored architecture: Cutsomtrackview, Renderer...)
- Replace XML manipulations with MLT API calls
- Port UI to QML
The proposed architecture can be found in the refactoring branch in refactoring-doc/ – find some snapshots here (not updated, just to get an impression):
See discussion here
- Port Kdenlive to KF5 (KDE Framework 5)
- Write an OpenGL display. When this is done, Movit can be integrated.
- Refactor ProjectManagement/Bin
- Project clips effects, so e.g. colour grading is done only once on the clip in the project bin and not every time in the timeline
- Render using MLT presets
This page was last edited on 29 April 2018, at 10:03. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.