(Created page with "== Plasma Active == At some point we should do something for plasma active. Mockup available here: == Tasks Done == * Make a declarative plugin that shows a contact list * M...")
m (Drdanz moved page Real-Time Communication and Collaboration/Tasks/Active to KTp/Tasks/Active: As discussed at IRC meeting Real-Time_Communication_and_Collaboration is too long, we are moving all our pages to KTp)
Revision as of 00:31, 10 November 2012
At some point we should do something for plasma active.
Mockup available here:
- Make a declarative plugin that shows a contact list
- Make a declarative plugin that has a message model
- Make a contact model that is also an approver/observer for unread message counts and stuff (also use this in our plasmoid (and even main CL)
- Make a new plasma component for Text Chat that scales up nicely to a big screen.
- Make a sexy plasma app
- Expose video stuff to QML.
Plasma Declarative Plugins structure
Eventually I want the following layout
org.kde.telepathy.core (core stuff: message model, contact list model, avatar imageprovider, accounts model, globalPresence)
org.kde.telepathy.contactlist (entry point for the contact list, very app specific)
org.kde.telepathy.chatplasmoid (entry point for the chat plasmoid, very app specific i.e (conversations-model))