$ for i in ktp-* telepathy-logger-qt; do cd $i; git fetch origin; git checkout master; git merge origin/master; cd ..; done
- Verify that the repository has a COPYING file in the top level directory with the correct license.
- Verify that cmake/modules/COPYING-CMAKE-SCRIPTS exists.
- Verify that all the files have a proper license header and that their license is that of the COPYING file or a compatible one:
$ git clone git://anonscm.debian.org/users/modax/copyright-helper.git $ cd copyright-helper
And for each repository:
$ ./copyright-helper.pl -sc -l ../path/to/repository
Verify version numbers
- Manual process for the moment...
- It is also a good idea to keep an eye on Messages.sh and whether the .pot files have correct names and/or they are loaded properly by the code.
Create new branches
$ for i in ktp-* telepathy-logger-qt; do cd $i; git checkout -b kde-telepathy-0.4; cd ..; done $ for i in ktp-* telepathy-logger-qt; do cd $i; git push origin kde-telepathy-0.4; cd ..; done
- Clone the scripts:
$ git clone git://git.collabora.co.uk/git/user/gkiagia/createtarball.git
- Edit telepathy_config.ini to reflect the changes
- Bump versions (they should match the name of the tag, without the leading 'v')
- Add new repositories
- Verify the .po file names are correct, according to http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/l10n-kde4/templates/messages/extragear-network/ - note that if the .pot file matches the name of the repo, you don't need to specify it in the config file
- stable_branch should be set to "yes" for releasing with translations from the l10n stable branch (0.x.y releases) and "no" for releasing with translations from trunk (0.x.0 releases)
- For the other fields, refer to config.ini for documentation.
- Create the tarballs:
$ ./create_tarball.rb -n -a all -c telepathy_config.ini
Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.