Line 24: Line 24:
</syntaxhighlight>
</syntaxhighlight>

=== Verify versions ===
=== Verify version numbers ===

* Manual process for the moment...
* Manual process for the moment...
=== Other ===
* It is also a good idea to keep an eye on Messages.sh and whether the .pot files have correct names and/or they are loaded properly by the code.

== Create new branches ==
== Create new branches ==
Line 34: Line 38:
$ for i in ktp-* telepathy-logger-qt; do cd $i; git push origin kde-telepathy-0.4; cd ..; done
$ for i in ktp-* telepathy-logger-qt; do cd $i; git push origin kde-telepathy-0.4; cd ..; done
</syntaxhighlight>
</syntaxhighlight>
== Create tarballs ==
* Clone the scripts:
<syntaxhighlight lang="bash">
$ git clone git://git.collabora.co.uk/git/user/gkiagia/createtarball.git
</syntaxhighlight>
* Edit telepathy_config.ini to reflect the changes
** Bump versions (they should match the name of the tag, without the leading 'v')
** Add new repositories
** Verify the .po file names are correct, according to http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/l10n-kde4/templates/messages/extragear-network/
** stable_branch should be set to "yes" for releasing with translations from the l10n stable branch (0.x.y releases) and "no" for releasing with translations from trunk (0.x.0 releases)
** For the other fields, refer to config.ini for documentation.

Revision as of 22:20, 5 June 2012

Update repos

$ for i in ktp-* telepathy-logger-qt; do cd $i; git fetch origin; git checkout master; git merge origin/master; cd ..; done

Sanity checking

Copyright checking

• Verify that the repository has a COPYING file in the top level directory with the correct license.
  • Verify that cmake/modules/COPYING-CMAKE-SCRIPTS exists.
  • Verify that all the files have a proper license header and that their license is that of the COPYING file or a compatible one:

$ git clone git://anonscm.debian.org/users/modax/copyright-helper.git
$ cd copyright-helper

And for each repository:

$ ./copyright-helper.pl -sc -l ../path/to/repository

Verify version numbers

• Manual process for the moment...

Other

• It is also a good idea to keep an eye on Messages.sh and whether the .pot files have correct names and/or they are loaded properly by the code.

Create new branches

$ for i in ktp-* telepathy-logger-qt; do cd $i; git checkout -b kde-telepathy-0.4; cd ..; done

Create tarballs

• Clone the scripts:
$ git clone git://git.collabora.co.uk/git/user/gkiagia/createtarball.git
  • Edit telepathy_config.ini to reflect the changes
    • Bump versions (they should match the name of the tag, without the leading 'v')
    • Add new repositories
    • Verify the .po file names are correct, according to http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/l10n-kde4/templates/messages/extragear-network/
    • stable_branch should be set to "yes" for releasing with translations from the l10n stable branch (0.x.y releases) and "no" for releasing with translations from trunk (0.x.0 releases)
    • For the other fields, refer to config.ini for documentation.