Difference between revisions of "KTp/NamingPolicy"
m (Drdanz moved page Real-Time Communication and Collaboration/NamingPolicy to KTp/NamingPolicy: As discussed at IRC meeting Real-Time_Communication_and_Collaboration is too long, we are moving all our pages to KTp)
Latest revision as of 00:31, 10 November 2012
KDE Telepathy is part of KDE family, therefore it should follow its namings etc.
- binaries - ktp-x-y
- .pot - same as the binaries they are loaded into
- plasma applets - plasma_applet_ktp_x/plasma_applet_org.kde.ktp-x
- kcm libs - kcm_ktp_x
- kded modules - kded_ktp_x
- libs - libktpx
- include dirs - KTp/X
- namespaces - KTp
- tarball - ktp-x-y
- repos - ktp-x-y
- cmake project() name: - ktp-x-y, like the repo name
- misc .desktop - ktp-x-y.desktop
- dbus files - org.freedesktop.Telepathy.Client.KTp.X
This page was last edited on 10 November 2012, at 00:31. Content is available under Creative Commons License SA 4.0 unless otherwise noted.