KTp/Events/TelepathySprint3

From KDE Community Wiki
< KTp
Revision as of 11:57, 13 October 2012 by Drf (talk | contribs) (→‎Details)

WOSHIBON 3

WOSHIBON 3 is the official name of the third KDE Telepathy sprint.

Details

• When: To be defined (2013, 1st Quarter)
   Dates to avoid: 2-3 February (FOSDEM 2013) and probably the previous and the following weekends --Drdanz (talk) 17:41, 10 October 2012 (BST)
  • Where: To be defined
   Can we ask Collabora to host the event again? Other options? --Drdanz (talk) 17:41, 10 October 2012 (BST)
   The UK does not like me. Also I'm not willing to sit through their entire shitty visa process, and get rejected again --vHanda (talk) 22:21, 10 October 2012 (BST)
   Red Hat offices in Brno in Czech republic are always available for us --Mck182 (talk) 19:11, 10 October 2012 (BST)
   Does BlueSystems have an office? --Drdanz (talk) 19:48, 10 October 2012 (BST)
       << BlueSystems should have an office by then in Barcelona (apol dixit)
   Considering Collabora is not an option for Vishesh (and btw not sure they'd be hosting this year), I'd go wherever the environment fosters collaboration the most - so I'd favor BS. (dario)
   We need a t-shirt for the event! --Drdanz (talk) 19:45, 10 October 2012 (BST)
   How about caps? instead of shirts? --vHanda (talk) on IRC

Agenda

• Review and stabilization of common-internals and KTp in KDE frameworks 5
   We should invite someone from kde frameworks to help us about this. --Drdanz (talk) 17:41, 10 October 2012 (BST)
   We should invite people from nepomuk and kde-pim and seriously start using it in the components --Drdanz (talk) 17:41, 10 October 2012 (BST)
  • Non Global presence
    • Activities integration
      • KCM Accounts
  • Random stuff
    • Usability
    • Chat widget, contact list widget, etc embeddable in external programs?
    • Web Accounts
    • Documentation (docbooks and api)
    • Bug fixing
  • Beer