Difference between revisions of "KTp/Events/TelepathySprint1"
|Line 99:||Line 99:|
Revision as of 01:37, 10 August 2010
- When: Friday 17th September to Monday 20th September 2010
- Where: Cambridge, UK
(Recommend travel to either London Stansted airport or by train (Eurostar from Europe)).
More precise details will follow shortly.
Sprint venue/internet connection/pizza/drinks sponsored by Collabora
Travel and Accommodation
- If you are definitely intending to come, you should go ahead and book your own travel.
- We will book accommodation as a group once the final list of participants is confirmed. You should indicate in the table below if you want accommodation booking as part of the group or not (you will be emailed with price/location and asked to confirm before we actually make any booking if you indicate that you do want accommodation).
The purpose of this sprint is to allow all of those involved in Telepathy/KDE to meet up and have some productive face to face discussions/work at the time when the project is getting ready to make a release. This sprint will *not* cover integrating Telepathy in other applications, but is focused on getting the Telepathy infrastructure in KDE sorted out.
- Take stock of what's going on
- Final plans for the preview release
- Complete API review of all public APIs
- Thorough review of all Nepomuk usage
- Complete review of each and every component in Telepathy/KDE
If you are involved in KDE/Telepathy, do come along!
- Friday: arrive, social stuff
- Saturday: the serious stuff begins
- Sunday: more serious stuff
- Monday: depart
If you plan to attend, please add yourself to the table below.
|Name||Travel sponsoring||Accommodation sponsoring||Need accommodation booking?||Arrival date||Departure date|
|George Goldberg||gru[email protected]||by Collabora||by Collabora||yes||Friday||Tuesday|
|George Kiagiadakis||[email protected]||none||none||yes||Friday||Tuesday|
|Dario Freddi||[email protected]||by Collabora||by Collabora||?||Friday||Monday|
|David Edmundson||[email protected]||none||none||yes||Friday||Monday|
|Daniele E. Domenichelli||daniele DOT domenichelli AT gmail DOT com||none||none||yes||Friday||Monday|
|Andre Moreira Magalhaes||andre DOT magalhaes AT collabora DOT co DOT uk||by Collabora||by Collabora||?||Friday||Monday|
|Olli Salli||olli DOT salli AT collabora DOT co DOT uk||by Collabora||by Collabora||yes||Friday||Monday|
|Dominik Schmidt||$firstname dot $lastname at udo dot edu||none||none||yes||Friday||?|