(Adding yours truly)
(Added myself to participants)
|Line 57:||Line 57:|
Revision as of 18:38, 2 August 2010
- When: Friday 17th September to Monday 20th September 2010
- Where: Cambridge, UK
(Recommend travel to either London Stanstead airport or by train (Eurostar from Europe)).
More precise details will follow shortly.
Sprint venue/internet connection/pizza/drinks sponsored by Collabora
The purpose of this sprint is to allow all of those involved in Telepathy/KDE to meet up and have some productive face to face discussions/work at the time when the project is getting ready to make a release. This sprint will *not* cover integrating Telepathy in other applications, but is focused on getting the Telepathy infrastructure in KDE sorted out.
- Take stock of what's going on
- Final plans for the preview release
- Complete API review of all public APIs
- Thorough review of all Nepomuk usage
- Complete review of each and every component in Telepathy/KDE
If you are involved in KDE/Telepathy, do come along!
- Friday: arrive, social stuff
- Saturday: the serious stuff begins
- Sunday: more serious stuff
- Monday: depart
If you plan to attend, please add yourself to the table below.
|Name||Travel sponsoring||Accommodation sponsoring||Arrival date||Departure date|
|George Goldbergfirstname.lastname@example.org||by Collabora||by Collabora||Friday||Tuesday|
|Dario Freddiemail@example.com||by Collabora||by Collabora||Friday||Monday|